Mission and Vision of San Leandro moving
Are you a resident of Alameda County? Or do you want to move into Alameda County? Whichever it is, San Leandro Movers are right outside your door step to provide relocating solutions for you. It is now possible to sit back and relax and leave all of your moving worries to us. Call us at 1-877-417-6060. We provide assistance also to request for an estimate by filling in the form at our website. We ensure to provide wrapping protection for all of your furniture's. We also provide packing and crating services for your
moving needs. Definition of "Household Goods Carrier (HGC)" : According to the California Public Utilities, "household goods carrier" includes all "corporation or person ... engaged in the transportation for compensation or hire as a business by means of a automobile or motor vehicles being used in the transportation of used household goods and personal property over any public road in this state."
- We consider that all services provided to those in need should be done so in worship, forgiveness and kindness.We believe that personal holy transformation occurs from strong Christian discipleship, equipping and education.
- We seek to give real help as well as donations in kind of donations to those who are homeless or in jeopardy of becoming homeless through clothing, food and shelter.We provide and partner to offer transitional, emergency, and permanent house.
BEFORE YOU MOVE!
- A San Leandro movers may give you with estimation in writing only after they conduct a visual assessment of the things you need moved.
- Loss or damage claims must be filed in writing within 9 months after your goods have been delivered.
WHEN LOOKING FOR A MOVING COMPANY
- Check with the CPUC to verify that a moving company is authorized to operate by calling 800-877-8867, or visit our website at www.cpuc.ca.gov and look under transportation.
- Estimates must be in writing only after inspection of goods to be moved.
BEFORE ANYTHING IS MOVED, MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE AND UNDERSTAND
- The significant Notice about Your shift paper showing a "Not To Exceed" price.
- Take pictures or video tape your property to refer if a dispute arises concerning charges and/or loss or damage
TRUCK LENGTH AND WIDTH FOR MOVERS IN ALAMEDA
- A combination of vehicles which consists of a semitrailer, and a semitrailer, a trailer or a truck tractor, may not exceed 75 feet.
- No vehicle combinations may exceed a total length of 65 feet