Mission And Vision of Mill Valley Moving
Mill Valley Movers
Worried about how you are going to relocate? Is it stressing you too much? Do you have too many items to pack for relocating? STOP QUESTIONING and START EXECUTING. We are there for your needs making relocation much easier than you can ever imagine. When it comes to Los Angeles County the professionals you are looking out for are Mill Valley Movers. Call us at 1-877-417-6060 NOW!!! We provide assistance also to request for an estimate by filling in the form at our website. Long term and short term storage facilities for your properties with up to 1 month are absolutely free of cost. We do not charge you extra for last minute moves as well.
- Mill Valley mission is to notice the individuals and families are set free from addictions and homelessness, transformed by God to become physically and morally healthy, encouraged to relationships of love and service to others and educationally prepared to participate in society and maintain housing.
- We seek to provide housing and non- housing Christian discipleship programs planned and lecture to addictions and abuse by offering holy and physical tools to overcome addiction and live healthy.
BEFORE YOU MOVE!
- A mover should issue a "Not to Exceed" price for all household moves.
- Unwritten estimate given over the Internet are against the law and may not be enforceable.
WHEN LOOKING FOR A MOVING COMPANY
- Check the Moving company complaint history with the superior Business Bureau.
- Do not believe a phone or Internet "estimation"- they are prohibited and may not be enforceable.
BEFORE ANYTHING IS MOVED, MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE AND UNDERSTAND
- Take pictures or video tape your property to refer if a dispute arises concerning charges and/or loss or damage.
- The brochure, significant Information for Persons Moving house Goods(within California).
Get copies of everything you sign before the move begins.At the end of your move, the moving company should also give you copies of the completed documents.
TRUCK LENGTH AND WIDTH FOR MOVERS IN LOS-ANGELES
- The metric equivalent of 102 inches is 2.6 meters.
- No vehicle combinations may exceed a total length of 65 feet.
Rates and Charges
You must ask for a written estimate from two or more movers so you can compare prices. All printed estimates must be based on a visual inspection of goods. Remember, verbal estimates are not compulsory. To avoid Issues in the long run, get any total cost estimates in writing!